Olympus DS-9500 Professional Dictation Wi-Fi Recorder, Slide Switch function
Record your voice and manage dictation workflow with enhanced clarity and increased flexibility in any environment.
With advanced features including WiFi technology, a superior noise canceling system, and enhanced structural integrity, the DS-9500 will simplify your workflow and improve dictation management efficiency. WiFi capability enables you to send dictation immediately to your transcriptionist without a USB cord, docking station, or computer. Intelligent dual microphones control the directionality to keep the focus on the person dictating and suppress ambient noise in offices, hospitals, cars, airports, and other noisy environments. A triple-layer studio-quality filter ensures accurate voice capture while reducing unwanted sounds including breath "pops" and wind vibrations. This ensures superior accuracy and enhanced workflow efficiency.
Encapsulated in a 1.5-meter (4.9-ft) shockproof body and equipped with an optical slide switch, the DS-9500 is designed to be a strong and dependable workhorse in heavy-use environments. Complete with 256bit AES encryption and device pin lock, the DS-9500 provides trusted security for your most sensitive information.
- WiFi compatible for immediate file sharing with transcriptionist
- Intelligent dual microphones suppress unwanted background noise
- Triple-layer sound studio pop filter blocks breath and wind vibrations
- Certified up to 1.5-meter (4.9-ft) shockproof body
- Alcohol wipe-resistant body
- 256-bit file encryption with DSS Pro audio codec
- Directional stereo recording optimized for conference settings
- Olympus Dictation Management System Release 7 software included
WIFI Compatibility and LAN Connector Included
Managing workflow and sending dictation via WiFi accessibility provides increased flexibility and improved efficiency. Pairing with your personal hotspot or office network provides real-time file sharing with your transcriptionist. The status of transcription files can easily be checked on the DS-9500.
Crystal Clear Voice in any Environment Using Intelligent Dual Microphones
Intelligent dual microphone technology ensures optimization for many different recording environments. For example, in a noisy environment such as an airport, use narrow directionality to ensure the voice is accurately captured. For conference rooms when multiple individuals are speaking, use a wide directionality recording setting to accurately capture all presenters.
Professional Quality Studio Recording Built-In
An included studio-quality pop filter reduces additional noise from wind and breath noise, enabling more accurate transcription and professional, high-quality recordings.
Shock-Proof Body Improves Longevity
A reliable body design resistant to up to a 1.5-meter (4.9-ft) fall dramatically enhances the lifespan of the DS-9500 in heavy-use environments. An optical slide switch reduces the risk of mechanical failure.
- Olympus DS-9500 Wi-Fi Recorder
- Olympus Dictation Management System R7 (ODMS) Software License Key
- Olympus LI-92B Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Olympus F-5AC AC Adaptor
- Olympus KP-30 Micro USB Cable
- Olympus CS-151 Carrying Case
- Olympus CR-21 Docking Station