WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
HellerTek mission is to make sure that our customers are completely satisfy with their purchase.
To achieve this goal, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on most of our professional and consumer hardware products.
For state mandate health and safety issues, all products used in pathology lab environments, opened software, headsets, headphones, ear phones, ear buds, etc. cannot be returned. Defective products will be replaced within 30 days of purchase. After the first 30 days, the manufactures warranty applies.
If you are not completely satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) to return the item for exchange or refund. Shipping costs for the initial delivery will not be refunded and the cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Replacement/exchange will be made when wrong or damaged shipment occurred and the item(s) returned need to be unused/unopened and within 30 days of the purchase date.
You must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to email@example.com within the satisfaction guarantee period (30 days from date of purchase) for the item(s). Detailed instructions will be sent.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE:
- RMA required. No returns will be accepted without first obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (see Request RMA below). All items received without an RMA will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. Sorry, but no exceptions.
- Return items. Returned items must be returned in their original, unmarked containers, including all inside packaging components. All parts, manuals, warranty cards, disks, etc. must be included with each return. Failure to return all items may result in a return of the entire shipment to the sender at the sender’s expense.
- Return Address. Do NOT return your items to our office address. All RMA items must be shipped to 11 Sundial Circle, Suite 12A, Carefree AZ 85377 Items sent to our office location will be automatically refused or returned at the sender’s expense.
- Return in 10 days. Once your RMA is issued, your item must be received by HellerTek no later than 10 business days from the date of the RMA issue. Returns arriving later will be returned to the sender at their expense.
- Write the RMA on the box. Write your RMA number on the outside shipping container. Do not write on the product container. You may also want to include your RMA number on a piece of paper inside the shipping box.
- Insure your shipment. For your protection, you should insure your shipment. HellerTek is NOT liable for any loss or damage incurred during shipping. Unless otherwise authorized by HellerTek, you are responsible for all shipping costs to return your item.
- Do not alter container packaging. Except in cases where the item is packaged in a “clam shell” or other plastic packaging, returned items must be returned in their original package. Do not mark, cut, scar or alter the packaging. Ship the package inside a proper shipping box with proper protection to avoid shipping damage. HellerTek reserves the right to refuse any return that is damaged or does not meet the conditions of this policy.
- Some items cannot be returned. Due to manufacturer’s requirements, and state mandate health issues some items cannot be returned. If you are unsure, please contact HellerTek before ordering. Opened software, headsets, headphones, ear phones, ear buds, etc. may not be returned. Speech recognition software such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking and M*Modal is not returnable under any circumstances due to the individual nature of the software.
- Damaged items will be replaced. If you receive a product that is damaged, contact HellerTek immediately (within 24 hours). Damaged items must be returned within 2 business days of receipt for immediate replacement or credit. Damage due to misuse is not covered. HellerTek will pay all costs of returning and replacing damaged items.
- We will credit your account quickly. After receiving and examining your return, we will credit your original payment method within 5-7 business days of the return approval.
- Will NOT be accepted if:
- Any item that is returned more than 10 days after RMA issue date.
- Any item used in pathology lab environments.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is physically damaged, or is missing parts, manuals, warranty cards, rebate forms or other included items.
- Any item that has labels, writing, or damaged packaging.
- The device has been misused, forced, modified or repaired by the client or by someone not authorized.
- The device had the serial numbers removed, altered or rendered unreadable; or is discovered to have serial numbers that do not match each other, or serial numbers that do not match the unit number.
- The connector of the microphone boom has not being inserted properly in its emplacement and therefore broke.
- The spilling of any liquid, even accidentally on any part of the device.
ONE-YEAR after the date of purchase
Please contact SpeechWare directly by sending email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Customers can obtain an additional year of warranty cover by registering the purchase of their device in this site Warranty Information – SpeechWare Store (speechware-store.com)within a one calendar month period from the date shown on the purchase invoice. Customer registration does not alter the terms and conditions of this Warranty except that the warranty period will be 2 year period from the original date of purchase to a maximum of two years
90-DAYS after the date of purchase