Olympus ODDS Smartphone Dictation App
Dictate, annotate, and send. Olympus dictation for Android or iOS is a beautifully simple recording app for making dictations on the go:
- Record, insert & overwrite dictations
- Send from Anywhere Anytime
- Support of audio formats DSS and DSS Pro/DS2
- Password Protected dictations supported (256-bit AES)
- Priority Setting
- Send dictations via email or FTP/FTPS
- Data transfer with Maximum Security
- Crystal Clear Recording
- Auto-split of large files via ODDS Portal
- Easily Communicate Tasks to the Assistant
- Auto file upload to Olympus Transcription Software
- Central Administration: assign dedicated work type lists to users (groups), define recipients, transfer methods, recording formats, set security features, manage licenses, and more
- INCLUDES ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION
What is Olympus Dictation Delivery Service (ODDS)?
The Olympus Dictation Delivery Service consists of two components, the Olympus Dictation Portal (ODP) and the Olympus Dictation App for smartphones. The ODP is a web-based management application that allows users to manage their accounts, licenses, and configuration settings. The Olympus Dictation App is the component that resides on the Smartphone, this allows users to create dictations and send them via their preferred method (Email/FTP).
Users can order licenses and configure settings via the Olympus Dictation Portal. Trial licenses can be provided by the supplier, prior to the user purchasing full licenses. Before the trial period is up, users can purchase full licenses via the portal so they can then migrate their settings from the trial licenses to the standard licenses.
Configuring Olympus Dictation App
When using the licensed version of the app, users must be set up via the ODP before using the app. If there are multiple users, the IT administrator can centrally configure apps installed on multiple smartphones. Once they have connected to the ODP, this will transfer their settings across to the app, ensuring their dictations are sent to the correct destination with the correct details.