Andrea SG-110M Mobile Unidirectional Shotgun Microphone with enhanced sensitivity for far-field sound reception and 30-inch shielded cable with a TRRS 3.5mm right-angle plug for mobile devices in retail packaging
The SG-110M Mobile Unidirectional Shotgun Microphone has enhanced sensitivity for far-field sound reception. The 30-inch shielded cable has a right-angled 3.5mm TRRS plug for mobile devices with a shared audio port including laptops, tablets, and most smartphones. Lightweight and portable, the SG-110M is ideal for use in lecture halls, meeting rooms, and courtrooms.
- Directional Shotgun Microphone with enhanced sensitivity for far-field sound reception
- Highly directional polar response
- Enhanced RFI screening to eliminate audio interference
- Adjustable microphone tilt with rubber padded base
- Compact and lightweight for easy portability
- 30-inch shielded cable with 3.5mm right-angled TRRS plug
- Specifically designed for use with mobile devices
- Includes C-300 Mobile Microphone Adapter for use with a PC, Digital Recorder, or a USB adapter
- Compatible with laptops, tablets, and most smartphones with a shared audio port
- To use the SG-110M with a device with a dedicated audio port (such as a PC, Digital Recorder, or a USB adapter) you will need the included C-300 Mobile Microphone Adapter, which converts the 4-pin TRRS plug to a 3-pin TRS plug.