Olympus AS-9002 DSS PRO Olympus Transcription Management System (ODMS) R7 Module Software and License
Industry-Leading Software Workflow Management Solution.
Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) Release 7 Software is the virtual coordinator at the heart of an Olympus Dictation Solution.
The ODMS Release 7 dictation/transcription software suite provides an intuitive and enhanced user experience that is capable of handling new efficient workflow capabilities.
The New Start-up Wizard and the ability to incorporate the WiFi features of the DS-9500 ensure your organization’s success with real-time dictation file sharing and easy implementation. ODMS drives workflow automation in both on-site and off-site environments, incorporating file routing and workflow rules to enhance efficiency. 256-bit file encryption provides the latest security features for ensuring that all shared information is secured and protected in your business. ODMS provides a seamless interface with Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition Software to transcribe your dictation files automatically with back-end speech recognition.
FLEXIBLE, AUTOMATIC FILE ROUTING WORKFLOW
Dictation files are automatically sent to predetermined destinations via network server, email, or FTP using either WIFI, LAN, or a USB connection. Transcribed documents are returned with ease to the original authors.
TRUSTED DATA SECURITY THROUGH STANDARD OLYMPUS ENCRYPTION
Instant 256-bit file encryption with DSS Pro-Format secures your dictation and ensures only authorized listeners can access it. Customizable backup feature allows trusted storage of your files and protection against accidental data loss.
SEAMLESS INTERFACE TO SPEECH RECOGNITION
Fully compatible with Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition software, ODMS seamlessly integrates and allows ease of transcription, further decreasing transcription time.
QUICK INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
The New Start-up wizard creates a fast and easy process that will get your organization running quickly. It will guide you to set-up your network, shared file folders, and/or e-mail settings to route your dictation files to meet your needs.
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE REDESIGNED USER INTERFACE
Navigate the interface with ease thanks to an improved design and intuitive placement of common tools. Boost productivity and efficiency with easily customizable icons and settings to align with user preferences.
- Standalone System: Microsoft Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista, XP )
- Workgroup System: Microsoft Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2012 R2, Server 2012, 2008 R2 SP1, Server2003 R2 SP2 )
- Microsoft Windows 10: 1 GHz or higher
- Windows 8: 1 GHz or higher
- Windows 7: 1 GHz or higher
- Vista: 1 GHz or higher
- XP: 1GHz or higher
- Server 2012: 2GHz or higher
- Server 2008: 2 GHz or higher
- Server 2003: 1GHz or higher
- Microsoft Windows 10: 1 GB or more (x86) / 2 GB or more (x64)
- Windows 7: 1 GB or higher (x86)/2 GB or higher (x64)
- Windows 8: 1 GB or higher (x86)/2 GB or higher (x64)
- Vista: 1 GB or higher;
- XP: 256MB or higher
- Server 2012: 2 GB or higher
- Server 2008: 2 GB or higher
- Server 2003: 256 MB or higher
With the Dictation Module and Transcription Module: A Microsoft WDM- or MME-compliant and Windows-compatible sound device
Virtual Environment Platform (Workgroup System only)
Windows Terminal Services: Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 Terminal Services (requires separate RDS[TS] CAL license), Microsoft Windows Server 2008-2016 RemoteApp (requires separate RDS CAL license)
Citrix Presentation Server: XenApp 5 / 6 / 7 - 7.15, XenDesktop 7 - 7.15, Citrix Receiver 4.0 or later (using citrix virtual environments requires a separate Citrix user license.
VMware: VMware View: Horizon View 5/6, Horizon 7 - 7.2, VMware View Client 5.0.1 or later (Using VMware view requires a separate VMware view user license)
English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Swedish, Czech
Send finished dictation by e-mail or FTP manually or automatically
Playback & Recording
- DSS/WAV/WMA/MP3 playback
- DSS/WMA/WAV recording
- DSS Pro encryption recording
- Speed/Tone/Noise cancel/Volume control
- Insert/Overwrite mode
- Set index mark
- Automatic software update via internet
- Device option settings
- Device menu settings
- Assign a function to a programmable button
- Directrec configuration
- Device customization
- Assign a function to programmable button
- Exchange button/slide switch function
- Encryption password setting to individual folder
- Automatic download of an individual folder at device plug-in
- Automatic file format conversion (DSS, DS2, WAV, WMA) at download
- License Manager
- Multiple license management: Pro R5 and ODMS
- Concurrent license: Pro R5 and ODMS
System Configuration Program
- User profile management: Pro R5 and ODMS
- Group profile management
- Virtual environment
- Citrix XenDesktop: Ver 4/5
- Citrix XenApp: Ver 5/6
- Citrix Presentation Server: Ver 4.5
- Citrix client virtual driver
Other Technical Data
- HDD space: At least 2 GB of free space
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- Drive: CD-ROM drive installed
- Display: 1024 x 768-pixel resolution or higher, 65,536 colors or more (16.77 million colors or more recommended)
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (with the latest Service Pack applied)
- USB: With the Dictation Module and Transcription Module; one or more USB ports available